Thursday, June 21, 2007

 

FYI, selling a Union Special Industrial sewing machine



Union Special Chain Stitch Machine

I offering a Union Special industrial sewing machine for $200. It is a chain stitch head that can use 1-4 needles. I believe the machine is designed for making the waist bands on pants.

I am only offering the head, but I can suggest a great place to find motors, tables, and repairs. I have not used this machine, but the previous owners said it still works great and I believe them... Union Specials are built to last.

Email me with any questions please.








Comments:
What class Union Special is it? Where are you located? My email address is: latmage@gmail.com. Thank you.

Talmage
 
Very Good article, you make some interesting points.

Industrial Equipment Supply website
 
Hello,
Is the waist bands machine still available?I'm interested in it.Thank you!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Science