Wednesday, February 21, 2007

 

Some thoughts on denim


This afternoon, on the yoyoing.com/news forum, Kiya posted this entry about yo-yoers and denim. Here is my reply.

Speaking of denim, I have aquired a bit of selvage scrap that I'll be experimenting with. Tonight, at our weekly crafting group, I'm going to try to make some wallets. While working with denim can be difficult to start with, this material is raw denim, so I'm expecting even more difficulty to overcome. On top of that, I want to come up with a design that will show off the selvage lines.

Labels: ,


Comments:
Wow, I just came from Etsy where I was looking at some denim cup holders, then I was looking up Goatse images and came across your "chess opening"...

I just found the blog of the guy who made the denim cup holders, didn't I?

From the leftover material of your jeans?

Wooo... such a small internet.
 
It's a small web, after all.
That's cool that you found my Etsy page, but this blog is actually a dead entity (left online only for prosperity).
Please check out my newer blog on
DocPop.org/blog.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
Science